The 10 th annual race will be held on February 11th 2017. Racing will start at 10 am
The LSJ are in the process of creating their own set of race rules.
- We plan to follow the rules published by the GNW in 2016.
- When we have our RULES and REGISTRAION form ready they will be available on this site.
- Entrance fee is $5.00 per person. Under age 12 is free
- The Race Track is in the fields right next to Route 302 in Lisbon NH – Just east of Lisbon.
- If coming from the South – use I93 to exit 42 – Take Route 302 west – Fields will be on your right about 8 miles from that exit
- The Town of Lisbon is about 2 miles beyond the track to the West.
- If using a smart phone – the closest business to use as a destination is Dale’s Auto Body
- Handicap parking is available along the viewing fence
- As in prior years Chappy’s trailer will be on site serving hot food items such as hot dogs, hamburgers (several types), chicken fingers, french fries, onion rings, fish
& chips. Prices will range from $3.00 to $10.00. We are very thankful to Scott and Camilla from THE LITTLE GRILLE for being our cooks in this trailer. Local and non-member Martha Ruffle has also assisted
- A DRINK Shack – is set up with coffee, hot chocolate and cold drinks. Jeannie and Vi assisted last year.
- CASHIER Shack – Special thanks to Tammy Heath as our main cashier. Other items for sale will include: brownies, LSJ tee-shirts and hats, Vintage race tee-shirts, LSJ Trail Maps. Jane Smalley has been another assistant
- RADAR RUN – The first Radar Run was set up in 2015. Due to poor snow coverage, those that ran the run had to haul their sleds to the event. Cost of doing the run is $5 each, or 3 tries for $10.00
- SPONSORS are extremely important to the success of the event. Make sure to review the program booklets for their ads. Those that sponsor also have a banner placed along the fence of the field for at least a month. When you visit their places of business, please be sure to mention to them that you saw their advertising at the race. When possible they will also have items on display or for sale in the spectator area.
- There will be out-houses on site for when nature calls
- Greg Superchi will again be coordinating the Lisbon High School Students to assist with parking. This helps them to accumulate their volunteer service hours.
- Please dress according to the weather. There will be some areas to get warmed, but the field does attact the wind and cold.
Sub-committee chairman is Joe Wiggett – please contact him if you have questions, want to be a sponsor or need more information. Phone 838-6059 or email@example.com.
Can also email firstname.lastname@example.org