Steve Wood, Kevin Schofield, and Robert Lockwood attended the NHSA Annual Meeting on the Mount Washington Cruise Boat.
Kevin Schofield was awarded NHSA Business of the Year. Kevin has been an essential part of this club and we are glad to have him recognized by the association. ... See MoreSee Less
-Election of Officers
-Landowners-Vintage Race Supporters-Members-Prior Members invited
-RSVP suggested @ firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less
***BOOK SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE***
To all parents of children eligible for the Lisbon Stump Jumper Scholarship
Part of the requirement for the scholarship from the Lisbon Stump Jumper club, is that the student has assisted the Club in some way.
These are a few opportunities.
· Annual Appreciation Dinner – prep/serving/cleanup – Saturday April 29th
· The Vintage Race – setup, distribute posters, volunteer the day of the race
· Lilac Festival – float preparation, ride float, be at information table
· Trail work –Notices come out throughout the summer. Ex: hauling branches while clearing trails, assist with signage projects, building bridges
· Christmas Parade – float preparation, ride float
· Youth project – such as organizing a youth snowmobiling event,
· Mechanically inclined? – Assist with maintenance and upkeep of the groomers and drags
· …… do you have other ideas???
Also remember – the NHSA (New Hampshire Snowmobile Association) provides annual book scholarships. Their information is on the NHSA web site, and is due by April 1st. ... See MoreSee Less